Wednesday, 24 November 2010

British Military Fitness

I went to try out the British Military Fitness group in bushy park last night and even though the name says it all I was quite surprised at how military it was. You have to run in ranks. learn to understand soldier (just a few grunts, you pick it up quite quickly) get yelled at if you stop. But really I actually enjoyed it, everyone was really encouraging and nobody laughed at the fact I was always last or that I have masses more wobbly bits than anyone else. I tell you what though, I will be fit enough for anything by the time I have finished although all of my muscles are protesting today.
I would really reccomend it to anyone especially in the winter when its dark and no one can really see you anyway, let alone recognise you. (I have a big problem about looking silly, I wont go to the gym because I feel to exposed)

Was supposed to paddle tonight but have to call it off as I can't move!

No comments:

Post a Comment