Wednesday, 2 March 2011

Now we've done it!

We have entered the DW!  Yes, we got the receipt through this morning. Oh cripes!

Went for a BMF session last night and completely lost count of how many squat thrusts we had to do. those guys really are sadist's but having said that it does work. And underneath it all they are pussycats really. (Don't tell them I said that)

The elbow seems to be holding out and actually seems to be improving. Bit sad I missed out going to watch the waterside A race, it sounded like a good one. Might try and make it to the thameside 1 race instead.

By the way I have a booking for a double and a twin room at a B&B 5 minutes from devizes wharf which will be going begging as we have decided to drive up on the morning of the race as we have to farm out 3 children the day before and wont really have time to drive up the day before. If anyone is looking for a pillow for the night send me your email and I will let you know the costs.

No comments:

Post a Comment